Am 2013-08-27 17:19, schrieb Glenn Schmottlach:
I'm trying to figure out the syntax for specifying more than one URI
in a single PREMIRROR statement, e.g.

PREMIRRORS_append = "git://.*/.* file://toplevel/premirror
ftp://ftp.acme.com/pre_mirror/foo [1] n"

So for all "git" fetches I want it to *first* look in a local
premirror directory and if the file is not found there then try to
fetch from an FTP server. How do you separate the two destination URIs
to search? I tried a space ' ' and semi-colon but neither appear to
work. Is the syntax documented somewhere. Can anyone provide a
suggestion?

Links:
------
[1] ftp://ftp.acme.com/pre_mirror/foo

Hi, interesting question IMHO. Istn't there also 'MIRRORS' which you can set as a fallback? The documentation says (in faq.xml): "When the build system searches for source code, it first tries the local download directory. If that location fails, Poky tries PREMIRRORS the upstream source, and then MIRRORS in that order."

BR,
Lothar Rubusch