On 08/28/2013 03:19 PM, Brian Hutchinson wrote:
On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 6:56 PM, Brian Hutchinson <b.hutch...@gmail.com <mailto:b.hutch...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I need mgetty and don't see it anywhere in any of the OE core
    based layers.  Did something replace it?  I'm trying to migrate
    some OE classic work to OE core based distros.

    Regards,

    Brian

Ping!  I'll take that as a "No" then.  :)

So .... I'm working on adding this to OE Core based distros ... should it go in meta/recipes-connectivity? The ppp stuff is in meta/recipes-connectivity so I'm thinking that's where it belongs???

FWIW, linux-utils provides agetty; busybox also has a getty (was in tinylogin in earlier versions, but should be in busybox now). Dunno if those would meet your needs.

Peter