Hi Paul

On 05/09/2013 10:28, Paul Eggleton wrote:
Hi Jay,

On Thursday 05 September 2013 10:20:41 JC wrote:
ERROR: ParseError at
/media/yocto/yocto/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-devtools/libgee/libgee.
inc:12: Could not inherit file classes/vala.bbclass
ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1

If this is not something you get with a head checkout of poky,
meta-raspberrypi and meta-openembedded, I can retry a new fresh git
clone to test again...
This looks to me like the branch you have checked out of meta-oe does not
match up with the branch of poky. If you are using the "dylan" branch of poky
you need to be using the "dylan" branch of meta-oe and meta-raspberrypi.

I re-checked out all of the gits with -b dylan, now the bitbake goes further.. Let's see where/if it fails :)

Thanks !!!

Jay