Hi Bob,

We are working on the recipes of Layerscape, the first LS SDK will be released
in the early of 2014. The LS common recipes will be submitted to
meta-fsl-ppc/meta-fsl-arm when LS is formally released.

Regarding meta-fsl-layerscape, it can be published in YP official git
repository(http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/) and FSL official git
repository(http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/)?) if no internal git url
is referred.

Best Regards,