On 11/10/13 14:45, Saul Wold wrote:

Sorry for the top post here. The real reason we still have Qt3 is
because it's required part of the LSB spec.  OE-Core contains Qt4 and we
know that meta-qt5 exists from Otavio and Martin.

Thanks for the explanation.

I know that Richard and Paul have been watching what's going on with
meta-qt5.

Good to hear.

Chris

Sau!