Attendees:
Matthew, Björn, Beth, Nitin, MichaelH, ScottR, Denys, Richard, JeffP, TomZ,
Cristiana, PaulE, AlexD, Bruce, Darren, RandyM, Saul, AlexG, Jessica, Ross, Song

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Song)
* Yocto 1.6 status - 10 min (Song/team)
  https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.6_Features
  - Most of the features are in. Still a couple more being worked on. We have
the end of this week to complete 1.6 planning.
  - Randy: build system infrastructure to identify problems. We have a hefty
build system, running build on oe-core. Several hundred different distros. Many
bugs open. Various debugging, configuration, various BSPs, build tests, etc. We
use a different build system. Scope of machines >10 < 100.
    . RP: We have autobuilder running builds, we have auto testing framework in
place for 1.5 (virtual testing), trying to add real hardware testing. Working
on self testing too for 1.6. Welcome the community to work with our team
together.
* SWAT team rotation: Laurentiu Palcu -> Nitin.
* Opens - 10 min
  Beth: AB downtime.
    - Making some AB changes on configuration files, new things on git clone.
Have some testing to do tonight, Anyone seeing any failures in the next 12
hours, let me know. Downtime will happen in the next 8 hours (8 hours testing
time).
    - Michael: we have a huge storage upgrade, copying file to new ones.
Downtime in the future for this for about 4 hours. Friday will be a good time.
16 disk arrays to 24 disk arrays.
* Team Sharing - 20 min
  - Randy: Any plan to add Clang? open source compiler. Developed by Apple.
Qualcomm is working on it.  RP: there are lots of other things. Not hearing
from tens of users on this. Welcome others to contribute.