Hi,

I'm trying to put together a package recipe that builds some software using the scons build system. The software depends on openjdk-6-jdk and the SConscript fails when it tries to get the output of "java -version", so I believe I'm not setting up the Java dependency correctly. The build works fine for my x86 host system, in which I do have Java installed.

I've followed the meta-java instructions to set the PREFERRED_* according to openjdk-6. I've also got "openjdk-6-jdk" in DEPENDS in the recipe. Is there anything else I'm missing?

Thanks,
Mike