From: yocto-boun...@yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-boun...@yoctoproject.org] On
Behalf Of Nicolas Dechesne
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 1:05 PM
To: Khaja Hussain Shaik
Cc: Dipesh Karmakar; yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] Rgardring GSTreamer1.0 integration on Yocto dylan

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Khaja Hussain Shaik
<khajahussai...@hcl.com<mailto:khajahussai...@hcl.com>> wrote:
Greetings from Khaja.
We are trying to make a Dylan build with GStreamer 1.0 support, however we are
facing lots of dependencies. We like to know whether it's possible to
incorporate GStreamer 1.0 in Dylan? If yes then could it be possible to direct
us to some documents/procedure.

such large 'features' are not generally backported to old/stable releases. only
bug fixes.

gst1.0 was introduced in 'dora' where you can find gst 1.0.x branch, and you
have gst 1.2.x support in current master. so you either need to backport these
changes into dylan, or switch to a newer release.