Hello to everyone !

My Name is Philipp from Germany
im new to the yocto Mailinglist an also to the Project this is my
First Linux experience and im very curious about it :-)
Maybe someone can help me with my issues ...
Ive started my First build last saturday just trying to build a very
tiny Linux distribution for the cubieboard (with A10 chipset) it all
Runs very smooth thanks to the Hob Interface

To this Point all runs perfect now i want to add the Sato graphical
interface and run in some issues with the Mali Package witch produces
an error.

Here the Message is:
"Function failed:Fetcher failture:Fetch command failed with exit code
1, output:"
"fatal:Could not switch to
`/home/philipp/poky-dora-10.0.0/build/downloads/git2/github.com.linux-sunxi.sunxi-mali.git.tmp/lib`
: No such file or directory
Unable to fetch in submodule path lib/mali

its right the path does not exist but did i miss something to install ?
The task was do_unpack
and im not sure there was a allmost similar folder but the path is
different to the one on the log
here it is

/home/philipp/poky-dora-10.0.0/build/downloads/git2/github.com.linux-sunxi.sunxi-mali.git

so its without the tmp and the lib
ive looked at the bbllayer.conf for the mali package but i have no
idea how to fix this
for my opinion its a path problem...

I hope someone can help me

regards