Hi,

I'm curious is there are any issues with using a common shared state cache
directory, outside the build directory, for multiple different image builds
that also might be running in parallel to each other? I'm in the process of
setting up a new build server and wanted to make sure this wasn't an invalid
configuration before proceeding.

We generally build three different images that are all based on the same
machine type. Our existing builds, which are still based on Edison, all have
their shared state cache dir set to /opt/sstate-cache. While I'm pretty
confident there are no issues having the three projects point at the same
directory from a content perspective, are there any problems with parallel
builds in separate build trees referencing the same shared state cache area at
potentially the same time? Are there any general restrictions to using a common
shared state cache directory?

Thanks,
Brian