On 14-04-11 12:15 PM, Søren Holm wrote:
Ok

Using the *exact* same bbappend file for both 3.10 and 3.14 gives me a correct
-config for 3.10 but not for 3.14. Both 3.10/defconfig and 3.14/defconfig
contains my original defconfig, so it is picked up and should be taken into
account.

This is a slightly different problem .. I can see that I managed to
drop a patch which links AUFS into the build. Hence why everything
is dropped.

I'm fixing that right now in 3.14, and will send updates later.

Bruce