From: yocto-boun...@yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-boun...@yoctoproject.org] On
Behalf Of Laurent Joli
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 2:32 PM
To: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: [yocto] bitbake co from SVN with Authentication

Hello,

I am try to checkout some file from a SVN with authentification. But

bitbake say that :

ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit

code 1, output:

svn: E170001: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://XXX'

svn: E170001: OPTIONS of 'http://XXX': authorization failed: Could not

authenticate to server: ignored Negotiate challenge, rejected Basic

challenge

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:

/home/g179256/yocto/XX/armv7a-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/ti-dcg3-app/loadNG-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.6211

Log data follows:

--non-interactive --trust-server-cert info --no-auth-cache http://XXX

| DEBUG: Running export SSH_AGENT_PID="3606"; export

SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/tmp/ssh-zEFWxgcc3553/agent.3553"; export http_proxy="";

export HOME="/home/g179256"; LANG=C LC_ALL=C /usr/bin/env svn

--non-interactive --trust-server-cert info --no-auth-cache http://XXX

| DEBUG: Python function base_do_fetch finished

| DEBUG: Python function do_fetch finished

| ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with

exit code 1, output:

| svn: E170001: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'http://XXX'

| svn: E170001: OPTIONS of 'http://XXX': authorization failed: Could not

authenticate to server: ignored Negotiate challenge, rejected Basic

challenge

ERROR: Task 0

(/home/g179256/yocto/../meta-layer-third-party/meta-custom/recipes-plc/ti-dcg3-app/ti-dcg3-app_loadNG.bb,

do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 236 tasks of which 2 didn't need to be

rerun and 1 failed.

/home/g179256/yocto_urd3/../meta-layer-third-party/meta-custom/recipes-plc/ti-dcg3-app/ti-dcg3-app_loadNG.bb,

do_fetch

Why bitbake does not ask me my username and my password ?

Best regards,

-----------

Laurent J

#

" Ce courriel et les documents qui lui sont joints peuvent contenir des

informations confidentielles ou ayant un caractè privéS'ils ne vous sont

pas destiné nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de les

divulguer, de les reproduire ou d'en utiliser de quelque maniè que ce

soit le contenu. Si ce message vous a é transmis par erreur, merci d'en

informer l'expéteur et de supprimer imméatement de votre systè

informatique ce courriel ainsi que tous les documents qui y sont attaché"

                               ******

" This e-mail and any attached documents may contain confidential or

proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are

notified that any dissemination, copying of this e-mail and any attachments

thereto or use of their contents by any means whatsoever is strictly

prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the

sender immediately and delete this e-mail and all attached documents

from your computer system."

#

::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in
transmission. The e mail and its contents
(with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on
the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the
author and may not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written
consent of authorized representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and
other defects.