On 14-04-30 06:24 AM, Neuer User wrote:
Hi Bruce

Have you got any further?

Your timing is good. I was preeempted by another issue yesterday, but
I have the fsl-imx layers cloned and am about to start a build. I'll
send a follow up when I know more.

Bruce

I currently use a "defconfig" replacement, but honestly, it feels very
dumb. Fragments seem to be much smarter to combine and test different
configurations.

Cheers

Michael