Hi,

I am using Yocto dylan 9.0.2 code to generate Ubuntu kernel and images for Gumstix Overo/Beagleboard. Everything is working fine except the utility "screen" that I am using to ssh to board, running an application and logout. This is what it is used for, but unfortunately it is not working that way. The application also exits once I logout from the board/terminate the ssh session.

I have tried different arguments of screen, but no use. Is anybody aware of similar issue with "screen" utility with any kernel version.

I read on some forums and Yocto help pages about 2 versions of SSH: Dropbear and OpenSSH. The Dropbear version seem to have this issue, but not sure. I tried compiling OpenSSH from source and including that in the filesystem on my Overo board, but the issue remains.

Any suggestion or information regarding this issue would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Gaurav