Hi,

I am new to Yocto project and have been following the documentation for familiarity.
I am looking for hands on lab sessions for the yocto project.
I am unable to find the same on INTERNET, all i find is conference videos and presentation.

If anyone can share links to online tutorial videos / pdfs it would be really useful. content like creating and deploying own recipe files, layers. The Documentation describes these tasks at a very abstract level, an little more advanced version of the same would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance...