On 14-07-10 07:11 AM, Dr. Markus Eich wrote:
Thank you Bruce, that did the trick. But I am facing a new problem while
using bitbake for the build process.

I have checked to build the odroid kernel with a standard crosscompiler
tool chain and it works without any problems.

When I do the same with the bitbake toolchain (bitbake virtual/kernel),
it somehow creates a recursive link in the folder

package/usr/src/kernel/drivers/gpu/arm/mali400/ump/arch/arch-release ->
arch-release

This causes a crash in the build system.

Compilation runs fine though. This error seems to be within do_package.
I have removed the link, but somehow it is created automatically.

Any ideas?

Nothing off the top of my head. That link would be created by the kernel
build, and not by bitbake or the oe-core kernel build classes.

I'd start by looking at the kernel's makefiles and seeing where the
link is being created.

Do specific tasks work ? i.e. is that happening during unpack/patch, or
during compilation.

Bruce

/Markus