Hello,
I am working on the creation of a boot image for a NOR flash.
The image assembles a boot loader and a ubi image containing the kernel
and device tree.

So far I have created a build area to install the kernel and device tree
and used IMAGE_CMD_ubi to create the ubi image.

Then I have added a python function do_norbuild that puts together the
boot loader and ubi image and adds padding.
Using bitbake, I can create the NOR image as follows:
bitbake -c norbuild core-image

However,
"bitbake core-image" will not call the norbuild task.

I have been through quite a lot of code and documentation and cannot
figure out why the task is not called.

If you have any idea of what couldbe wrong, please le me know.

Cheers,
Renaud