I'm currently building with "danny" under Ubuntu 12.04 (which shows as a
"supported platform" in the documentation).

However, I need to be able to use GStreamer 1.4, which means a need a later
version of glib. This is easy for "danny", but I also develop and test my
application on my development machine and that's not so easy!

The easiest way to go would be to upgrade to 14.04. Does anyone have any
experience of using "danny" under 14.04?

--

Chris Tapp
opensou...@keylevel.com

----
You can tell you're getting older when your car insurance gets real cheap!