On 10/30/2014 11:21 AM, Saul Wold wrote:

Folks,

Just a reminder now that master is open again for patches, now is a
great time to consider doing package Updates.  Based on some rough
estimates from 1.7 we did around 300 updates from 34 contributors, that
got us about 73% packages upgrades.

We currently have about 180 packages due to be updated based on the
Package Reporting from this last week, about 65 of those where not
updated in 1.7 so should be given some priority (see attached file),
there are also 10 that need maintainers, let me know if you are
interested in any of them.

I will take pinentry.

- Armin

Here are the stats from 1.7 on who has upgraded packages (I guess I
don't have enough to do!).  Thanks to everyone who contributed package
updates.

      61 Saul Wold
      43 Cristian Iorga
      25 Ross Burton