Hi all,
I am doing excises following this section
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/1.7/bsp-guide/bsp-guide.html#creating-a-new-bsp-layer-using-the-yocto-bsp-script
1.6.2. Creating a new BSP Layer Using the yocto-bsp Script
 $ yocto-bsp create myarm qemu
By default, the script creates the new BSP Layer in the current working
directory of the  Source Directory , which is  poky  in this case.
To my understand, it means after "source oe-init-build-env mybuild", i should
change to the poky directory to run the "yocto-bsp create ..." command,
however, i got an error
" Do you need a new machine branch for this BSP (the alternative is to re-use
an existing branch)? [y/n] [default: y]
The BBPATH variable is not set and bitbake did not find a conf/bblayers.conf
file in the expected location.
Maybe you accidentally invoked bitbake from the wrong directory?
Couldn't find BBLAYERS in bitbake -e output, exiting."
It seems it is asking me to run "yocto-bsp create ..." in the build directory

Which one is correct? Do we have a wrong document?

Thanks,
Jerry