On 12/24/2014 01:14 AM, Stuart Weaver wrote:
Hi All,

I've currently got two yocto images. I would like to have different grub.cfg files for each image and therefore was wondering what would be the best way to achieve this?

Currently I am playing with the idea of just changing the APPEND variable within the machine conf file, however there doesn't seem to be a way of making this image dependant. Hence, would I have to create two different machines and change which machine I'm building for everytime I build each image?

Another idea would be to create my own version of grub-efi.bbclass however I'm currently unsure of how to choose my custom version within a image file.

meta/classes/bootimg.bbclass:EFI_PROVIDER ?= "grub-efi"

How about setting the above variable?

Regards,
Chen Qi

If anyone has any suggestions on the best way forward, it would be very much appreciated!

Regards,
Stuart