On 01/27/2015 11:01 AM, Ash Charles wrote:
Hi,

Based on the yocto manual [1], it looks like "screen" is a valid
MACHINE_FEATURE and, in fact, it looks like some machines actually
call out this feature.  That said, I can't actually see that this
MACHINE_FEATURE is used.  I checked with buildhistory and some
grepping but maybe I missed something?
Should I be keeping this in my machines or is the deprecated?

It seems to be deprecated, looking back in history shows task-base-screen which is included in older releases has been empty, although that allows BSPs to override it, but since it's not even included in newer versions.

See: ca8f7ecca7c19933ffcf1a9f080a39a84318ebb4

git log -p (great option).

Sau!

Thanks for any insight,
--Ash