On Wed, 2015-02-18 at 10:38 -0800, Khem Raj wrote:
> > On Feb 18, 2015, at 5:06 AM, Richard Purdie
> > <richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2015-02-18 at 11:51 +0000, Richard Purdie wrote:
> >> On Wed, 2015-02-18 at 01:01 -0800, Khem Raj wrote:
> > The series needs:
> >
> > TUNE_CCARGS_x86 := "${@oe_filter_out('-mfpmath=sse', '${TUNE_CCARGS}', d)}"
> > +TUNE_CCARGS_x86-64 := "${@oe_filter_out('-mfpmath=sse', '${TUNE_CCARGS}',
> > d)}”
> >

> hmmm I assumed x86 was common across 32bit and 64bit x86 but seems not so I
> replaced the old patch instead of appending it

Thanks, I'll update the patch for the next round.

> > since the x86 override doesn't cover x86_64. I'll queue that and run yet
> > another build. We do have another poky-tiny issue too:
> >
> > https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/main/builders/poky-tiny/builds/204
> >

> OK. I am creating a local config to use tiny config for libc and weed out
> remaining build issues for tiny config

Cool, thanks.

The next build is in progress and looking greener than the last. Next up
it appears we still have multilib issues:

https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/main/builders/nightly-multilib/builds/201

There is a possibility this "from sstate" build may have run into a
problem with sstate but something looks to be wrong with glibc in some
regard.

Cheers,

Richard