On 2015-03-12 17:21, p_j_r_m wrote:
I've tested it, but the problem is the same.
My bbappend recipe is not even called ,so it does not matter what i put in it.
Why is not called?

Please don't top-post :-(

How do you know that your bbappend isn't being used/called?  If you name it
incorrectly, e.g. base-files_3.0.99.bbappend, you should get an error telling
you that there is no base-files_3.0.99.bb which matches.  Hence if it's named
base-files_3.0.14.bbappend and you get no error, it *is* being used.

Please show exactly what is now in your layer (as below).  It's really easy
to make a mistake with a '_' instead of '-'.