> On May 20, 2015, at 5:35 AM, Marcin Krzemiński <mar.krzemin...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have my own layer and I want to add machine named qemuarm to use runqemu
> scrips ac close as possible original scripts from poky. When I try to build
> this machine it seems that recipes from qemuarm are used. Is it possible to
> do it or should I use different name?

you should define a new name for your machine. may be include the original
qemuarm policies in there. But be aware that adding a new
machine would require lot more maintenance on your part. So to set your
expectation right, its not as simple as adding machine config, the whole BSP
piece is open at that point.