Does anyone know about a problem with dropbear and openssh-sftp-server on Yocto
Fido?

After upgrading my build from Dora to Fido the deployment of builds from
QtCreator (3.2.2) to my qemuarm build stopped working. It just hangs waiting as
if it's working, i.e. no error message. I've switched toolchains and emulator
images from my Dora and Fido builds back and forth and the only common
denominator when it doesn't work is when using the Fido qemuarm build. Regular
SSH connections and manual sftp transfers (i.e. not initiated by Qt Creator)
works, which just makes it even harder to debug.

Thanks in advance.
// Måns