Hi team

Few weeks ago I was having some problems with open CV receipt. In the
begining I toght I was adding opencv tro my core-image-minimal-xfce
just with this:

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " gcc gcc-dev openssh php mariadb opencv"

Now after booting the image I realize that none of the libraries for
open stack were added to my image

What I had to do was the following:

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " libopencv-core-dev libopencv-highgui-dev
libopencv-imgproc-dev libopencv-objdetect-dev libopencv-ml-dev
opencv-staticdev python-opencv"

Even last night when one of the opencv developers ask me for python
opencv I had to add the last part python-opencv. That is not cool at
all . If I add opencv in the beginning I assume we are more than cool
with that and yocto will add all the packages . Unless I am doing
something wrong, in taht case I am more than happy to get the
feedback.

Thanks a lot for all the help . If someone else can reproduce this bug
I am more than happy to report it in bugzila (not sure the URL)

Hope it helps to cut the time of some others

Best regards

Victor Rodriguez