Von: enak...@googlemail.com [mailto:enak...@googlemail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2015 22:37
An: Dalon Westergreen <dwest...@gmail.com>; Spriggs, Jim
<j.spri...@raylase.de>; Alex J Lennon <ajlen...@dynamicdevices.co.uk>
Cc: yocto@yoctoproject.org; r...@lists.rocketboards.org
Betreff: Re: [yocto] Which repo for meta-altera ?

As you can read in the ReadMe.md Khem Raj and Yves Vandervennet are the
official maintainers of
github.com/altera-opensource/meta-altera<http://github.com/altera-opensource/meta-altera>

I really recommend to use
github.com/altera-opensource/meta-altera<http://github.com/altera-opensource/meta-altera>
 instead of the fork from Khem Raj. But since you use the fork of one of the
maintainers, it will probably be most of the time in synch with the
altera-opensource repository.