Hello all,

> > I think if you remove/comment-out the last of those 3 lines or install
> > your host's SDL-devel package you'll solve this issue (?)
> >
> Yes, that's right.  Either disable the graphical qemu support, or install
> the host's sdl-devel package so it can build.

On my CentOS 6.7 host system running the package manager reports that SDL-devel
is already installed:

# yum install SDL-devel
Package SDL-devel-1.2.14-6.el6.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

This is probably something to do with the fact that in order to get Fido to
build I have to use the devtoolset-2.1 package to get a recent gcc version and
it probably isn't aware of the standard SDL-devel libraries.

Commenting out just the last line of the 3 QEMU/SDL related lines throws out a
couple of errors whereas removing all of them gives me a build.

Now to figure out why the tar.gz file for the root file system has grown from
just under 3MiB to almost 15MiB!

Thanks for all the help and advice.

Andy.