On 2015-09-27 14:24, Andreas Müller wrote:
On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 6:42 AM, Khem Raj <raj.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can you try the patches from
https://github.com/kraj/meta-raspberrypi/commits/kraj/master

Hi Khem,

Because of running into same issues I've tried your branch and get
errors as attached with current oe-core.

Off-topic note: I think this layer is totally under-maintained. There
were many patches send that were not even commented. This ends up in
forks (e.g yours - and yes I've seen your efforts in sending patches)
which should be avoided.

Perhaps the layer need additional maintainers?  I'm happy to volunteer,
I have multiple RaspberryPi(s) (model B) as well as a RaspberryPi-2 available
for testing.