Hi,

I've just moved everything to fido and everything builds fine.  One of the
reasons for moving to Fido was to use the built toolchain and create an SDK
using populate_sdk but it is failing with the following message:
ERROR: Unable to install packages. Command
'/home/martin/ws_poweroasis/build/am43-devboard-aquila/bia-tmp-glibc/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/apt-get
install --force-yes --allow-unauthenticated nativesdk-packagegroup-sdk-host
packagegroup-cross-canadian-am43-devboard-aquila' returned 100:
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
W: Unable to read
/home/martin/ws_poweroasis/build/am43-devboard-aquila/bia-tmp-glibc/work/am43_devboard_aquila-oe-linux-gnueabi/bia-image/1.0-r0/apt-sdk/preferences.d/
- DirectoryExists (2: No such file or directory)
E: Unable to locate package nativesdk-packagegroup-sdk-host

I checked the nativesdk-packagegroup-sdk-host build and it's empty.

After a bit of searching I found that a similar problem exists in Daisy and
it was down to debian packages which I am using so I chaged to use the
default IPK and the error message disappears.

Is this a regression? or are Debian packages not supported for SDK?

Many Thanks,
Martin.