On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Alejandro del Castillo
<alejandro.delcasti...@ni.com> wrote:

> > No, there's nothing else you need to do. The patches fromPaul change the
> > opkg download cache to use checksums rather than the entire url as the
> > filename, which avoids the file name length problem.
>
> The patches are under review on the opkg mailing list:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/opkg-devel/UzDigiuKBcs. I asked Paul
> for a small modification on one of the patches, once that's done, I will pull
> them into the opkg repo (and we'll need to update the opkg recipe).

thanks. It works, after I pulled these patches:

       file://0001-md5-Add-md5_to_string-function.patch \
       file://0002-sha256-Add-sha256_to_string-function.patch \
       file://0003-opkg_download-Use-md5sum-of-src-URI-as-cache-file-na.patch \

So, basically I took patches 2,3 and 4 from the series.

Any chance to get these patches in jethro? Or more generally what's
the plan to get them merged?

thanks a lot!

nico