hi,
in my YOCTO project I seeking inspiration.
Now I'm at a point where I am jumping from one to another error.
So before I will proceed, could you please check my listing.
Is it the right way, respectively correct direction?

My approach
- working with poky/fido
- downloaded and integrated meta-sourcery-master (add External toolchain path and     bblayers.conf)
- build my external toolchain crosstool-ng
- build up my own machineconfiguration layer(powerpc)
could you please let me know if this is the right way?
Do i have to add another recipe especially for the external toolchain?
If i have to, where should i place this recipe and which tasks should it perform?
Any examples?

best regards Virgilia