All,

I've created an image for the Raspberry Pi 2 which includes Qt5 and the
WiringPi library and it runs great on the device. However, when I run the
command 'bitbake myQtImage -c populate_sdk' I get the Pi sysroot with
everything in it but I don't get the x86-64 qmake I need to cross compile on my
desktop. When I run meta-toolchain-qt5 I get the x86-64 qmake I want but the
wiringPi library isn't included in the Pi sysroot.  What do I need to do to
generate an SDK that includes both the wiringPi library in the Pi sysroot and
the x86-64 qmake?

Thanks,
Charles