On 07/12/2016 05:11 AM, Dominic Sacré wrote:
On 2016-07-12 11:45, Burton, Ross wrote:
On 12 July 2016 at 10:03, Esponde, Joel <joel.espo...@honeywell.com

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/poky/commit/?id=52d130d9e9735af569f018fc9161a54ed198d2d4____

     This fix could perfectly apply to krogoth too.____

     __ __

     Is there so a plan to backport it to krogoth?

Certainly.  The fastest way for this to happen would be for you to
verify that it applies and works in krogoth and send the patch yourself
(with [krogoth] in the patch subject so the relevant maintainer spots it).
The patch works fine with krogoth, and I originally sent it with both
master and krogoth in the subject line:

https://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/123485/

Should I resend the patch for krogoth?

Nay. I got it. Its in my patch bundle but can not see it for some odd reason.

I just pulled it into akuster/krogoth-next.

thanks for the reminder.
- armin

Dominic