Hello all,

We are working on a platform based on Renesas processor. The BSP provided by
them has arm-trusted-firmware. Now in order to enable all the 8 cores, they
have suggested to add a environment variable in the arm-trusted-firmware_git.bb
file in their BSP layer as below.

export PSCI_DISABLE_BIGLITTLE_IN_CA57BOOT="0"

We would prefer to make this change in our custom layer by creating a .bbappend
file. We added the change in bbappend file,recompiled it and tested, but
couldn't get the expected results. When I do the same change in the .bb file
itself in their BSP layer, I am able to see the expected result.

Is it okay to just add the export as mentioned above in the .bbappend file ? Am
I missing something else ?

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Prasath