Hi,

I am looking for a way to define PREFIX variable for the RPM spec file
(generated through recipe). I want to make the package Relocatable as the SD
card is mounted on a path which is read-only due to which the installation
fails. Below is the example

SD Card mount point - /tempfs/system

Now tempfs is read-only point but /system is read/write path. The package need
to be installed at /tempfs/system/<package dir>. Now I want that the package
generated by recipe can be relocatable so that I can set the relative paths in
recipe and during the installation I can install properly at any location using
-prefix option of rpm install command.
How I can achieve the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhinav