Attendees: Stephen, Armin, Stephano Sona, Ross, Joshua, Jussi, Saul, Sveinse,
Richard,

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

YP 2.3 M2 rc3 is in QA.

YP 2.3 M3 target cut off is Feb. 27th.

YP 2.2.1 should go into QA after YP 2.3 M2 is out.

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v2.3_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.3_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.3_Features

* Opens - 10 min

* Team Sharing - 10 min

Sona - CVE Check tool doesn't currently build on master.  Jussi discussed that
patches to fix it should be sent this week.  We has some issues with the tool
and discussed if we can get this into QA. We need an automated test script to
add testing the tool to QA.

Richard - How are recipe specific sysroots doing?  No issues not filed in
bugzilla yet.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:        (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:               (208) 244-4460
* Email:                            stephen.k.jol...@intel.com