This package is being built on the host side during a bitbake using a Boundary Devices Yocto build (

* MACHINE=nitrogen6x DISTRO=fslc-x11 . setup-environment build *

+

* bitbake boundary-eval-image-xfce *

) .

I was looking for an easy way to disable even building this into the image since the compilation takes quite a long time for Chromium.