Hi, and all have a nice day.

My company contributes to OpenBMC project, whose code has an 'import-layers/yocto-poky'

git subtree. I'm trying to build it on Arch Linux, which is a rolling release distribution, and

has pretty recent package versions, which triggers some bugs, which I'm fixing.

Patrick, an OpenBMC maintainer, sent me here, as the code in this folder seems to be

synchronized with Yocto code. So somebody, please look at https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/pull/1817

and comment on it here. I want to either re-contribute the changes to Yocto, or just maintain arch-fixes

branch of github.com/an146/openbmc and have someone else to adapt the fixes to Yocto.

Thanks,

Anton