Hi,

This worked for me

PACKAGE="myapp"
SRC_URI = "${SVN_ROOT}/path_to_module/;module=${PACKAGE};protocol=svn;rev=HEAD"

where SVN_ROOT is something like

SVN_ROOT = "svn://10.10.10.xx"

Hi,

I am looking for some help with incorporating a svn check out into a recipe.

The current syntax I arrived at is:

SRC_URI =
"svn://myserverip/Emerald/trunk/Applications/Examples/;module=SampleApplication;protocol=svn;rev=HEAD;user=username;pswd=userpassword"

In interacting with this server I would normally check out using a command like

svn co svn://myserverip/Emerald/trunk/Applications/Example/ SampleApplication
SampleApplication

This would give me a directory called SampleApplication with the required
source code.

I would normally authenticate myself once in advance of this checkout.

The documentation at

http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/2.3/bitbake-user-manual/bitbake-user-manual.html#svn-fetcher

mentions

"module": The name of the svn module to checkout. You must provide this
parameter. You can think of this parameter as the top-level directory of the
repository data you want.

I'm not sure what that means in this context, in my example does it mean the
SampleApplication folder?

There is no mention in the current documentation of parameters like user or
pswd so I am not sure if these are still used.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended
for the sole use of the individual to whom they are addressed. Black Box
Corporation reserves the right to scan all e-mail traffic for restricted
content and to monitor all e-mail in general. If you are not the intended
recipient or you have received this email in error, any use, dissemination or
forwarding of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email.