Hi,

I have to copy a complete file structure to my rootfs which also contains .sh
and .js files Makefiles and so on. However, I only want to "raw" copy these
files to /xyz to my rootfs.
I tried to cp -r via do_install() and added the files to my FILES_${PN} but I
get an error: 'no package provides /usr/local/bin/node-bench' that indicates
that this is not a raw copy as wanted.

In a next step I tried the ROOTFS_POSTPROCESS_COMMAND. However, I was not even
able to create a simple txt file in /etc with this.

It would be very nice if someone could provide me a recipe example for raw copy
of files (for morty).

Thank you,

Fabian