Hi List,
Does anybody have any experience trying to run Yocto behind a Palo Alto
firewall. The Palo Alto firewall basically works as a Man in the Middle system,
it hands out its own certificate to boxes behind it and then decrypts and
re-encrypts traffic going through it. The Palo Alto box is supposed to act as a
transparent Proxy.

I'm getting an error that the 'server certificate verification failed' about an
hour into a yocto build. The certificate that the Palo Alto box is sending to
my system is self-signed so will fail if checked for a valid root CA, and also
is not from whatever site is being downloaded from.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Greg Wilson-Lindberg
Sakura Finetek
310-783-5075