Hi all, I'm trying to build for a raspberry pi3. I need to enable two drivers
for sound devices: SND_SOC_MAX9768 & MAX1363. I've created my own image recipe
and that is building. Now I need to add a couple of modules to the kernel
configuration and I'm not sure what I need to do. Do I create a .scc file and
.cfg file in the directory that I've got my image recipe, or is there a better
way, or different place to put them? And then I'm assuming that I add the .scc
file to KERNEL_FEATURES in my image recipe.

Regards,

Greg Wilson-Lindberg
Sakura Finetek
310-783-5075