Am 09.10.2017 12:30, schrieb Burton, Ross:

On 8 October 2017 at 18:04, Eric Schwarz <e...@sw-optimization.com> wrote:

Don't _append when you can just extend the assignment above. I just did it that way for the moment since I wanted to circumvent merge
conflicts when I upgrade the underlying recipes from openembedded.

Well it's ugly, so if you want a patch in oe-core then don't introduce ugly for your convenience.

Well, I have only done this, so the patch does apply the next time. Since in case someone changes something in the mainline it is always a hassle otherwise. For the final version it will be fixed.

Depending on python-native does nothing as the binary isn't in $PATH still.
I thought any Yocto native binaries built are in the PATH automatically. - How
to fix this/do it correctly?

You need to inherit python3native, as python (and some others) are opt-in.

Well, okay, but WTH I do not need to inherit from something for "bc-native" and "dtc-native"?

Eric