Hello All,
I am creating custom meta-layer for my project work, but some of my third
package is not able to fine the dependent library and package previously in
yocto daisy1.6 all the dependent package are found into below directory.
<workspace>/sysroot/${BUILD-SYS} directory but in pyro There is nothing line
${BUILD_SYS} directory.
Also my sysroot directory is empty what I found was all the package in daisy
found in <workspace>/sysroot/${BUILD-SYS} directory are now moved into
sysroot-components/<package-native> directory.
can anyone help me to how i can use that package..?
How to generate <name>-native package from third party package
Thanks,Amit G