On 2017年11月22日 06:28, Paul Eggleton wrote:
On Wednesday, 22 November 2017 10:24:59 AM NZDT Burton, Ross wrote:
On 21 November 2017 at 08:55, Hongxu Jia <hongxu....@windriver.com> wrote:
If yocto is interested in this layer and will accept it,
I could send pull request or some one directly fetch
from above github master branch.
Are you asking for a git repo on git.yoctoproject.org?  If you want one I
believe the process is to ask Michael Halstead.  There's no reason why it
can't be maintained in this repository forever though,  just submit it to
the layer index.
It's now in the layer index FYI, though actual metadata updates are currently
broken unfortunately - Michael is working on the latter I believe.

I have already submitted it to layer index, but the git repository is
still point to the github.

http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/master/layer/meta-installer/

Does the metadata updates clone it from github to yocto
if it is accepted? I think I should ask Michael for help.

The OE guy (Armin) seems interested to meta-installer
(previously I have added/submitted 40+ recipes to OE for
the preparation of meta-instaler public). If OE could accept
meta-installer, it is very convenience to maintain all of them
in one place.

//Hongxu

Cheers,
Paul