On 02/02/2018 10:06 AM, Marek Słomiany wrote:
I am using yocto rocko, with custom distro (based on poky), and custom image inheriting core-image bbclass. I was asked to get rid of nfs-client and nfs-server (and generaly nfs-anything) from our image. If I'm right it comes with core-image.bbclass. I have tried using IMAGE_INSTALL_remove, DISTRO_FEATURES_remove, IMAGE_FEATURES_remove and few others in different places (like: image recipe, build/conf/local.conf) and there was no outcome, the nfs server/client were always there. Packages I was trying to point in those *_remove commands where "fns" "nfs-utils" "nfs-server" "nfs-client" and "packagegroup-core-nfs".
Could you please give me a hint how to get rid of those?

You can run bitbake -e <image> and check the output to see how the nfs package group gets pulled into the image. Generally, you need to make sure nfs-client and nfs-server are not in IMAGE_FEATURES, and define it at the source, rather than try to patch it after the fact via _remove-type hacks. Not sure why it doesn't work for you.

Alex