On Thu, Mar 08, 2018 at 01:30:28PM -0800, robert_jos...@selinc.com wrote:

In the case of btrfs-tools, it was simply that it needed libgcc_s.so.1 at
runtime on the target, which my patch fixed. For me, the image I was
building normally worked fine because some other package would pull in
libgcc, but when testing on a minimal image, I would get that error. I'm
not sure about your specific case. If you do have libgcc on the target, an
application that needs it doesn't really care what package pulled it into
the image, all that matters is that it's installed.

Ah, that makes sense in your case. Thanks for clarifying!

Marcelo