Hello,

I have some out of tree modules that I have added to my custom meta layer.
Normally things work fine, however, when I modify these recipes every now and
then the do_configure fails because the recipe_sysroot directory is not
populated.  This seems related to the kernel-build-artifacts and the
make_scripts task as well but I can’t quite figure it out.  Seems like the
prepare_recipe_sysroot should execute but in these cases it does not.

I realize I didn’t provide much info here but anyone see something like this
before?  I do have an unpack_extra task as well that may somehow be related?